30 Matilda Street
Sydney NS, B1N 2T4
Phone: (902) 562-2427
The populations referenced in this description is based on the 2011 census.
Map of District 12
This District has a population of 8,037 and an area of 120 square kilometers.
- the Sydney neighbourhood of Whitney Pier;
- that part of the Sydney neighbourhood of Ashby north of the center line of Prince and Welton Streets;
- that part of the Downtown Sydney neighbourhood bounded by the center line of Prince Street
- to Inglis Street, the center line of Inglis Street to Coke Ovens Brook, along Coke Ovens Brook to the Tar Ponds of the Wash Brook, and along the Tar Ponds/Wash Brook to Prince Street;
- the community of Grand Lake Road with the exception of the neighbourhood west of Highway 125, south of the public street/road called Grand Lake Road, east of Reeves Street, and north of Upper Prince Street; and
- the communities of South Bar, Victoria Mines, and Lingan Road.