- City Hall
Friday, August 4th:
Brandon Collier 7:30-9:30pm
Michael Lloyd Band 10:00pm-1:00am
Saturday, August 5th:
Opening Prayer & Song in honour of Mariner’s Day - performed by Sheldon
Chant & Aaron Lewis 12:00-12:30pm
Scott Phillips & Friends 1:00-3:00pm
Twin Revolver featuring Brandon Collier & Jason Kempt 3:30-5:30pm
Kintyre Lite 8:00-10:00pm
The Privateers 10:30pm-1:30am
* Admission Prices: $10.00/person/day at the gate; children 12 years & under admitted free! Dinner tickets must be purchased
* Limited number of “Advance 2 Day Passes” @ $15.00 each will be available at the following local businesses starting in July: Pecks
Store, S & L Railway Museum & Louisbourg General Store.
* No backpacks or knapsacks allowed on site after 8:00pm.
* No animals allowed on site except Service Animals!
* Fresh Mussels served on Friday only (while quantities last) starting at 7:30pm and cost $5.00/plate.
* Delicious Crab Dinners sold on Saturday only, starting at noon (while quantities last) and cost $10.00 each.
* Kids activities & face painting will take place on Saturday afternoon starting at 1:00pm.
* Refreshment tent, canteen facilities and souvenirs/merchandise will also be available during the festival.
* For more information contact 733-2351 or 733-2255