Call for Citizens on Committees: Port of Sydney Development Corporation
The Council of the Cape Breton Regional Municipality requires citizens who would be willing to serve as volunteer members on the Board of Directors for the Port of Sydney Development Corporation (PSDC), as follows:
• One individual with a professional engineering designation
• One individual licensed to practice law in the Province of Nova Scotia
• One individual with a professional accounting designation
• One individual with expertise in business and commerce
Read the Articles of Association for the PSDC here.
Residents of the Cape Breton Regional Municipality who are interested in serving on the PSDC Board of Directors in the above-noted capacities should forward a letter of application, with a resume outlining qualifications and experience in the related field, by
4:30 p.m. on Monday, December 2, 2019 to:
Deborah Campbell Ryan, Municipal Clerk
Cape Breton Regional Municipality
City Hall - 320 Esplanade, Suite 405
Sydney, NS B1P 7B9
Or Fax it to: 902-564-0481
* Please Note: The applications will be considered at Nominating Committee/Council meetings that are open to the public.