PAY PARKING TICKETS
Pay your parking ticket online using the following link: PAY PARKING TICKET ONLINE
**** Please Note: Police issued Overnight Parking Tickets are unable to be paid using this service. Payment of Overnight Parking Tickets can be paid at the CSC at 320 Esplanade *****
PAY TAX AND WATER BILLS ONLINE
Paymentus - The Cape Breton Regional Municipality also offers an additional payment option for customers interested in using their Credit Card to pay their property tax or water bill. The Cape Breton Regional Municipality has partnered with Paymentus Corporation to bring you the convenience of paying by credit card. Paymentus Corporation is a third party automated payment service that accepts Visa or MasterCard.
How do I access this Service?
Customers should be ready with:
The 10-digit account number of your property tax or water bill – located in the upper left hand corner of your bill. (sample tax bill; or sample water bill)
The amount you want to pay on your bill, and
Your credit card.
To access the service either:
- Call toll free 1-866-837-4603 and you will be linked to a secure automated telephone payment system powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation.
- Click here and you will be transferred to a secure web page powered by our bill payment partner, Paymentus Corporation.
- You will enter the payment information including the 10 digit account number, credit card details and payment amount.
- You will be asked to confirm to pay a convenience fee (ie. 1.75% of your payment amount).
- You will be provided with a confirmation number if the transaction is successful.
- You must provide an e-mail address in order to use the on-line service so that a confirmation number can be forwarded to you. If you do not have access to e-mail, please use the secure automated telephone payment system noted above.
Frequently Asked Questions about Paymentus:
How will my payment be confirmed?
The Municipality will receive instant notification of your payment and will be posted to your account the next business day. For each payment, you will receive a confirmation number. We will also send you an email confirmation for your records.
Why is there a Service Fee?
Paymentus charges a fee to use their service. The fee covers payment handling and processing charges.
Is the Cape Breton Regional Municipality getting any part of the fee?
The Cape Breton Regional Municipality does not receive any part of the service fee. Paymentus is an independent company providing a service for the Cape Breton Regional Municipality.
How much will I be paying in convenience fees?
1.75% of the payment amount
How do I get more information on credit card payments?
If you have questions, please telephone the Municipality at 902-563-5080.
Pay bills online with Paymentus.
Mobile Payments for Parking now available in CBRM
More information here.